Thursday, May 21, 2009

Children....

Why don't our kids comprehend that no matter how OLD they are they are still our children? My son, who is now nearly 20 years-old, is serving in the US Army and is stationed in South Korea. Before he left I told him to call me at least once a month so that I know he is okay. It is difficult for me to call him but I do email him and send letters and packages. I haven't heard from him in nearly two months. I have sent him several messages and my daughter has even sent him messages through MySpace... Still nothing... I'm sure he is busy and is okay but I still worry. I tried to explain to him that mothers worry...period... doesn't matter if your 8 or 35...your mother still worries.. I guess one day when he's a father he'll begin to comprehend what I've been saying all these years?

No comments:

Post a Comment